Lernen von den Rpsen / Wald Magazin
Watercolor Editorial Nature illustration
Client: Wald – Das Magazin für draußen, 2018
Art Director: Pia Scharler
Illustration: Sandra Neuditschko
For the 2018 Wald Magazin fall issue I was asked to illustrate 4 big flower illustrations. The article shows the similarities between humans and plants and what we can learn about them.
1. Briefing & First Sketches
The article features four main points. Each point covers a special subject and is connected to a flower / plant.
- Illustration 1: networking, plant families, roses
- Illustration2: adaption & reproduction, hops
- Illustration 3: structure & climate, dandelion
- Illustration 4: experience & mistakes, mimosa
My intention was to show the growth of every single flower / plant since there are so many similarities between them and humans.